Beautiful home in X Flood zone, on quiet street, and with golf course views. You are minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. Downstairs is a large garage, and renovated basement with office, bathroom, utility room, and optional rooms. All new flooring, paint, trim, windows and fixtures. New carpet in large family room with fireplace, open floor plan to kitchen with new flooring and breakfast/dining nook. Large Sunroom off the back that has multiple uses, living area, dining, office, etc. Opens up to large deck with new awning that overlooks in ground salt water pool and golf course. Large master upstairs, with private master bath and walk in closet. Separate well for watering lawn. Please call for complete list of renovations provided by seller.
Beth Twyne of Carolina Dunes Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 50.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Garage: 1 Car Garage, Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: Kitty Hawk Westside
- Golf Course: Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Golf Course View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water